Thursday, May 30, 2013

Muscular and Organic energy

In yoga..there is a basic principles of energy where energy is divided as muscular and organic energy.

In my point of view, muscular and organic energy are two components that adds physical experience to yoga practice.

Muscular is the strength, organic is the energy released from within, which released from the muscular strength provided prior doing the organic expansion.

I think at some point, it transcends our body to a level where your body and something inside you work together, simultaneously for one purpose.

I believe that my body provides me a firm strength to support me, it has always been like that.

And I know my limits to certain poses which I'm not able to do due to my flexibility and so. Yet I am capable to extend and feel my energy from within to outside. I am an imaginary person actually :p which I believe is one of the key to apply the organic energy into practice.

I think this makes me a 65 percent muscular and 35 percent organic.

No comments:

Post a Comment